• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What would you do with $200?

Jake, I've got some L and XL t-shirts, both blue and white. I'll probably order a few XXL shirts in the next few weeks if you want to wait a bit.

"Fast68back" said:
Dont forget about Steve and Duane, they got those damn polls up faster than I could read the replies to the post!

You're right, sorry guys :burn

Duane and Steve were on it like monkeys in a poop fight.

John was instrumental in the developmental stage. Thanks John :wor

Congrats. Jake. :mj A thumbs up to all involved. :toot I expect to see some pics of your progress Jake. Pics. I love pics. :pep

"lethal289" said:
Thanks mid, Can i get back to you on this? I still have a short of some kind cutting out my dash lights. Once i get into it all, can i let you know then?

Absolutely. Take your time...offer good for two years, but it must be your harness. I love checking shorts! Now where is that Daily Thong thread?

Congrats Jake!!

but, I cannot take any credit for any of this (although I would have been happy to donate). Somehow I lost track of this thread the last few days and I'm not privy to the the behind the scenes stuff :boohoo

Now, go spend that money and take pics of the progress. I see a lift kit in the future :rofl

"Sluggo" said:
Duane and Steve were on it like monkeys in a poop fight.

In total fairness, Duane was the one busting it. He was impossible to keep up with!

Congrats, Jake! Can't wait to see it go to good use!

I think I would get the Extreme Velocity carb hat and replace the paxton box to get to my carb easier and its supposed to make more power.

"cmanf" said:
I think I would get the Extreme Velocity carb hat and replace the paxton box to get to my carb easier and its supposed to make more power.

We're gonna need some pictures of that....

Thats the tricky question.
When I built this thing I was calling all the vendors so I would get a idea of what would best with what.
When I called Paxton (vortech now I think) told them what I had built and wanted to get a smaller pulley for more boost. They told me 7lbs was from a STOCK 302/289 not to change anything till I get it going it may make a bit more based off the motor builds base power level.

simple answer Gauge has hit 9 but it hasnt been past 4k in 3rd gear yet.

Congrats!

I certainly could think of a number of things on my car that need to be done and are just waiting on parts money / time. Pretty sure mine will be a work in progress for a long time but seems to be a battle of little by little.

Now go do something cool with it....

awesome guys, too cool! Truly a STANGFIX site when they pony up cash foe members to make progress on their rides!!! :gs

"tarafied1" said:
awesome guys, too cool! Truly a STANGFIX site when they pony up cash foe members to make progress on their rides!!! :gs

Rick said something about us HAVING to, for Jake's sake... otherwise he'd never get to drive his car...

:pop

Come on guys, he is just waiting until the city raises all the power lines so he doesn't scratch the roof when he drive down the street. :crazy

Back