• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Whats your favorite tool?

I've shot:

My brother (the guy on the right) in the neck with a crossman pump pellet gun. 0.25" from his jugular vein. To say that my Dad was pissed would be a gross understatement. The little bitch was whining and I got tired of listening to him. We laugh about it now.... well, I laugh about it. He introduces me to people as "This is my brother Dave, no, not my younger brother, my older brother.... the one that shot me in the neck when I was 13 and almost killed me". You think he'd get over it eventually... but, nooooooooo.

My fav tool....3lb BFH.

And from the looks of this thread, I see many fellow gun freaks. All mine are locked up at my folks house until I get a house in the sticks(maybe next year) and a gun safe. Fav gun...my M1 carbine with folding stock.

Lathe

And possibly beer.. But together have bruised me up quite a bit (Sometimes you just forget that giant key in the chuck, yknow)...

Well I'm huge so I don't care for the carbine. Very difficult to hold comfortably when your arms are so long, that's why I like mosins and mausers alot.

heres a pic of my mosin and garand; will try to get pics up of some of the rest later.

dscf0644bs2.jpg

and heres me a knob creek firing a BAR, tommy, m16

img0421ad0.jpg

img0422cp5.jpg

img0426ty3.jpg

img0428pq6.jpg

img0430iv6.jpg

img0435vv3.jpg

img0437pj0.jpg

my.php

I filed for my Class 3 so I can buy and sell automatic weapons, because I want a BAR.

Dang Waffles, you made it to Knob Creek? Awesome. You better get that Class 3 quick before your boy Nobama gets in or is he going to give you a pass?

Lets revive an old thread
This is my Favorite tool box holding most of my tools.
Guns used to be inside, but now in truck and mustang, and various other places
980-050211171552.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
"mustang67408" said:
Lets revive an old thread
This is my Favorite tool box holding most of my tools.
Guns used to be inside, but now in truck and mustang, and various other places
980-050211171552.jpeg

$10K in tools and cabinet and $25 on TV............

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite tool is my 3/8 S&K ratchet that I have had since my high school automotive class in 1970.

Back