• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Where do I get these lights?

I need to find some new lights for the rear panels, I have a few laying around the garage, probably two or three sets, but I can not find them in any of the catalogs. I tried Dallas Mustang and Mustangs unlimited. The ones I have in the garage have broken rings on them and the originals are yellow (lenses) and pitted chrome.

2_27_09_08_7_26_21_1.JPG

Have you checked with NPD? I bought mine several years ago from a place called Mustangs Northwest or something like that. I'm pretty sure they're in NPD's catalog now, however.

Holy Crap, $60 a piece? I guess I better bust out the JB weld........ Found them in the NPD catalog, $34.95 a piece, I guess I will try the JB weld route first before I drop $70 on a couple light fixtures. I've gotten four of the ones I have from the Unique garage sales and auctions but I think most need the attacment ring fixed.

I would also attempt the JB weld method for what do you have to lose? Otherwise call 1 800 NPD with credit card in hand.

Rick,
On a side note, the inside is looking fantastic.

I actually had six in my garage, two originals (pitted and yellow lenses), for from Unique auctions.garage sales. Two had broken rings, one I JB welded previously but broke it removing it from the other set of interior panels. The other two were in decent shape but one had a yellowish lens, so I swapped it and got the lights in the car. Now the question is, do they aim up, down forward or backwards?

Back