• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Where's the beer ?

"wayn50f1" said:
sumbody said come here ,get beer.
where's the beer? :)

Welcome!

Rick's in charge of beer sir. He'll be along momentarily.

[admin]Ol' Quickdraw beat me to it.....[/admin]
[admin]Thats NOT what she said...[/admin]

Wow,now i gotta figure out if i should insulate the garage ceiling tomorrow so that i can get some heat in the garage so i can start work on my exhaust swap or come back here .
Question: if its 15 degrees out side tomorrow and its 20 degrees inside my garage, what will the temp in the attic be? This is important cause there may be a test.
Thanks for the welcome
p.s. i dont like cookies

Take a look in the Very Grumpy Old Farts Lounge...there's a thread with a couple of very nice cans of Coors!! :) :) :)

"wayn50f1" said:
Wow,now i gotta figure out if i should insulate the garage ceiling tomorrow so that i can get some heat in the garage so i can start work on my exhaust swap or come back here .
Question: if its 15 degrees out side tomorrow and its 20 degrees inside my garage, what will the temp in the attic be? This is important cause there may be a test.
Thanks for the welcome
p.s. i dont like cookies

First off, welcome.

Second, the attic will be 10 degrees if you have a part up there you need, 30 degrees if you have no reason to go up there.

Third, if you're not going to eat those cookies, feel free to pass them my way while they are still soft.

Back