• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wish AZPete Well!

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
My colleague in guzzling adult beverages underwent non-emergency hernia surgery this morning, and he won't be back at work for a couple of weeks, according to the Doctor. What the Doctor didn't know is that Pete doesn't work no more, so it now appears that for proper recovery, Pete will have to get a real job soon.

Anyway, here's wishing you a speedy recovery, some good pain meds in the short term, and a lack of boredom sitting/laying around the house.

Now I'm really worried about that upcoming visit from Mid. Please leave the curse at home, I have enough problems right now.

Get well quick, Pete, Randy needs a drinking partner!

And he complains about things breaking when I go over there. hahaha The only thing I break is the cap seal, now look at me. Run Mustangers, run. lol

As for the wonderful surgery.......it sucks. I have had this problem for over a year. Been trying to get my wife's mrdical problems taken care of before I did this. It get bad last week and the Dr. actually sent me in to emergency. Turned out not that bad and with manipulation, I could wait for a routine day of surgery. Had that Fri. am. Dr. said it was a lot larger than he thought. I guess my bladder was even dropping thru the opening. All is well now. Recovery is slow as it has a good sized scar. Will keep everyone posted.

My laptop went belly up on Fri also so I am on the wife's now. It is far reaching.....

Pete,
You need to quit chasing those Florida Coeds for they have Midlife's signature branded on their backsides. Doing this has caused his curse to attach itself to you. Now you must recover. Get well.

I just saw the Dr. for the follow up after surgery. He said all is well with the bruising, swelling, and pain. Nice. Still now work for about three weeks. Rough to miss so much work but....wait, I don't work so this must be a vacation from retirement. The worst part is the quality of televised programing has gone so far down hill. Where have peoples lives gone that there are so many reality shows about life? Anyway, things are getting better for me health wise. Not a bad deal for $25.00.

It's too bad you can't come over and help me get rid of all this beer I have...such a shame. :doh

Did I hear beer???????? Hmmm, beer weighs in at less than a gal. of milk so I might be ok lifting them, one at a time. Mix that with the left over lortab and ...........

"AzPete" said:
Did I hear beer???????? Hmmm, beer weighs in at less than a gal. of milk so I might be ok lifting them, one at a time. Mix that with the left over lortab and ...........

Light beer weighs less.....My doctor told me...

Back