• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

wow - actual customer service

JeffD

so i stayed in Hampton Inn during my trip to Raleigh last week and it was honestly not up to par with other hampton inns i stayed at previously. so i said that on the comment card not expecting much but hoping they would improve; i didnt know about their guarantee until later. so today I got an email from the general manager

My name is Kylee Rooney and I am the Assistant General Manager of the Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh-Crabtree Valley. I wanted to take a moment to apologize for the unsatisfactory stay you experienced with us on July 3rd and 4th. We firmly stand behind Hampton’s 100% Satisfaction Guarantee which states that if you are not satisfied, we do not expect you to pay. I have invoked this guarantee on your behalf and have refunded your American Express

WOW... of course, your name was sent to all motels/hotels across the nation and you may never find another room.

Wow---that's awesome! I'm a Hampton Inn and Sleep Inn/Comfort Inn hotel resident, always getting what I expect at each hotel. The worst was a Doubletree in Syracuse, NY, which I stayed at a couple of times. The last time was: no phone service, no broadband service, no trash can, the shower head sprayed all over the place, and had to read the internet via the TV. I complained to the manager, saying that I am responsible for over 20 people who stay at the hotel at various times of the year, and all I got in response was a frickin' trash can. Never went back.

i agree randy - i pick them because they are usually the same wherever you go - and you dont have to worry about if they are clean etc...

this one had paint peeling in the hotel and was more like a $30 per night motel 6 than a hampton inn

with this guarantee - i will always choose them over other hotels.

Wow, sure is nice to see good customer service...it's so rare these days!

The only problem I see with this is that you were in Raleigh and didn't let a brother know! I was even working all weekend, so basically I was free the entire time. :naug

Back