• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

wow..............tornado!!

mustangray

got hit by a f2 tornado monday night. house kinda trashed, garage and car o.k. oh, no serious injuies in the entire village WOOHOO!!! :vic

Glad youre ok! We have a tornado warning here in Upstate NY for the next hour..... Freakin crazy weather..... Tornados in NY, Whats up with that?

The weather in Minnesota has been crazy the past few weeks. A week and a half ago had tornados go through the area close enough to go hide out in the basement. Then last Friday, tornado warnings again. And to follow that up, Saturday night had tornado warnings yet again. I'm looking forward to some calm weather for a change...

"mustangray" said:
got hit by a f2 tornado monday night. house kinda trashed, garage and car o.k. oh, no serious injuies in the entire village WOOHOO!!! :vic

Village? Where TF do you live anyways? Zambodia?

I saw some pictures on CNN the other day from Michigan, one was a trashed 5th wheel trailer, made me think of 68FastWilliams, I know they just bought a new one not to long ago, anyone heard from him?

Glad to hear you are all okay. Thats crazy, always wanted to run with the storm chasers for a season. Thought it would be a good idea seting up an extreme vacation package.

Been there done that, luckily not near my house though.
Its quite the scare watching the wind tear things up. :amaz

Glad you and yours are okay.

Tornadoes are scary, scary things.

I'm glad to hear you and the family ok, and that the Mustang survived as well!

Back