• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wow

This car was made for AZPete!

I love :sarc the engine block color.

Pretty common sight back in the mid 70's. I'd drive as it is just to see the looks on my friends and neighbor's faces.

Oh yeah! That's awesome!
If that isn't the biggest redneck mustang, I don't know what is.

The green block must have been inspired by all puking!

Yep...why not. Paint the block any color but green, drop the car about 3" all around....drive the heck out of it......harass Midlife's neighbors while it is parked in his driveway.....oh, wait...they know of the sheep so it would be a pleasant site for them to see this car there.

Sure hope it has a full set of sequentials for all 6 lights on each side......

And the gas cap looks off center.......

It's mostly 70, I guess. With 69 tail lights, quarter scoops, and c-pillar emblems.

Hey look, it has an 8-track player! :yah

The need to roll that bitch back down the hill and into that little shed/garage, close the door and walk the F away......

"tarafied1" said:
it looks like a 69 with 70 doors and front fenders...

I started to think that, but it has a 70 deck lid, rear marker lights(I think), hood, console, seats, steering column(I think hard to tell maybe not), shifter arm, Mach 1 side trim, engine.... hmm... all bolt on parts. So, indeed, it may have started life as a 69. Definitely a mystery!

"tarafied1" said:
it looks like a 69 with 70 doors and front fenders...

How are the doors and front fenders different between the two years?

"Midlife" said:
How are the doors and front fenders different between the two years?
The 70 Mach1 trim is on the door and front fender of this car. Looks like black paint on the rear quarter. I'm just guessing they bolted 70 doors and fenders on it. They are interchangeable but 69 Mach1's didn't have that lower trim.

those are 70 marker lights on the front fender too
69%20Mustang%20-%20LeDuke.jpg

red-black-1970-mustang-mach-1.jpg

5I95Ff5M33K33M13N9c4mb19b7ce032001b3f.jpg

Thats not a rednecks car. Us rednecks have better taste than that. LOL .Looks like something Joe Dirt would drive. Car looks like it is straight out of the seventies though.

just taking it out of 4WD status & getting rid of the side pipes helps. now, to move the rear spoiler back to proper location....

crap2.jpg

Back