• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WP dual belt pulley

AzPete

I need a stock '66 289 double belt water pump pulley. Converting to air soon and just collecting the little things I need. Not sure of the measurements.....let me know what you have. The belts must be together....not separated as some I found.

Pete,
I just took one of my fastback when I converted to a serpentine setup. I think I threw it in the misc. parts box. I'll try and look for it this evening, but I need to bath the car for tomorrow. Do you need a dual pulley for the alt also?

Thanks. No rush....car for tomorrow comes first. All I need is the water pump. The Vintage Air unit runs on the front belt slot, alt. on the rear.

which one do you need? I have a C6OE-8509-B that I had on my Wifes vert, but it squealed

I put a C6AE-8509-A, no more squeal... they're really close but different lengths (heights/OAL...), diameter same

I have a 67 2 groove too. much bigger diameter

Not sure on the size or number. I will have to measure.....plus, I may have one locally that I just stumbled onto a few mins. ago. Will keep this in mind in case the local falls thru. Thanks.

I have one somewhere....I searched the garage and can't find it.

I got it for the 65, but have since decided to leave the AC out.

Mel

Well, looks like I need to come back to the reliable people..... I need to track one of these down within the next week so if there is one out there, let me know. Must be '66 stock one but not sure on the size. Let me know the size you have.

Back