• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

You know you're having a bad day when

Gee I thought I was having a bad day when I woke up one morning, and put Hemorrhoid ointment on my tooth brush, and tooth paste on my hemorrhoids.

"M-train" said:
Gee I thought I was having a bad day when I woke up one morning, and put Hemorrhoid ointment on my tooth brush, and tooth paste on my hemorrhoids.

:sm_TMI :sm_NTA

"M-train" said:
Its called humor, well, in some circles..........Thank God the spelling, and grammar Nazi's aren't out today. :no

Humour is the proper English spelling...

"Midlife" said:
Humour is the proper English spelling...

Funny, my spell checker didn't catch it........Now, you better be careful ML, or I'll get Big Al to sign up.........lol.

As for my farts smelling minty fresh, that might just be a great idea, can you imagine the commercials.

I'll bet it would go something like this. Two elderly ladies sitting having dinner, one lady lets one rip, the other says, "I smell rose's", the other goes, "its Crest butt mints", they also come in jasmine, cherry, and pine". Then maybe in the background you could have David Bowie singing., "Wild is the Wind"............lol.

Ok, on topic.

Back when I worked at autoparts there was a regular customer that used to do shade tree mechanic on the side. He built an engine for a guy, and bought all of the parts at our store.

Well the engine ran hot. So he tore it all back down, changed a few things, put it back in the car, and yep, you guessed it, it still ran hot.

He must have pull that stupid engine apart about five times, BUT, on the sixth time he took an axe, and chopped ever single panel on that car. He split the AFB carb right down the middle. I went to make a delivery where the car was impounded, and there wasn't a single place that he missed with that axe.

Needless to say we never got paid for the engine kit.

Back