• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Your favorite non-Ford powered muscle cars

"Stokes66" said:
The best looking car ever built. The Plymouth Superbird.

Sent via paper airplane.
+1.......

with a 71 gilled fendered 'Cuda in Sassy Grass with billboards a close second.

"Stokes66" said:

Sent via paper airplane.

I have a friend that has been collecting cars that he couldn't afford 40 years ago in high school. He bought a Superbird last year that he drives on a regular basis to work, to lunch, you name it. He also added a Judge, Cougar Eliminator, and just a couple of weeks ago a 69 Mach 1, 428. He drives them all as daily drivers!

"kb3" said:
"Stokes66" said:

Sent via paper airplane.

I have a friend that has been collecting cars that he couldn't afford 40 years ago in high school. He bought a Superbird last year that he drives on a regular basis to work, to lunch, you name it. He also added a Judge, Cougar Eliminator, and just a couple of weeks ago a 69 Mach 1, 428. He drives them all as daily drivers!
As they should be driven. That's what they're for not to sit and a be looked at.

Sent via paper airplane.

"Stokes66" said:
"kb3" said:
"Stokes66" said:

Sent via paper airplane.

As they should be driven. That's what they're for not to sit and a be looked at.

Sent via paper airplane.

+ 1

Re: You favorite non-Ford powered muscle cars

"kb3" said:
Mine favorite would be that 69 Stingray with the 427 & 4 speed. It is on my bucket list of cars to own!
I had a Corvette once... but the earth opened up and swallowed it

Attachments

• 3_corvette.jpg
    3_corvette.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 29
Back