• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

You've got to be kidding me....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

One of Gabby's GF's just called. Apparently there's "trouble in paradise" and the girl wants to go out and get drunk tonight.

An hour ago I went out to the truck to find my wallet..... it was on the ground next to my truck..... and decided to bring into the house a bottle of 1800 and Cap'n Morgan we'd brought out with us last night. When Gabby saw me walk in with the bottles she was about 4 seconds from vomiting in her mouth. And now she has to go out again tonight to provide GF drinking support.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha!

My ass ain't moving off of this couch until the last bowl game is over!

LMAO

Dave, you have to do this. (Some of you may not get this so chill out) When she arrives home a little drunk with the "leftover sickness", you need to be laying naked on the bed with some tequila, salt and lime. When she looks at you just say, "It ain't sucking itself".

Too late, she strolled in about 1/2 hour ago and as it turned out she abstained from consuming any alcohol. That would have been funny though.....

"blue65coupe" said:
LMAO

Dave, you have to do this. (Some of you may not get this so chill out) When she arrives home a little drunk with the "leftover sickness", you need to be laying naked on the bed with some tequila, salt and lime. When she looks at you just say, "It ain't sucking itself".

LMFAO!!! I remember!

Back