• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

104+ Cool Rides Online - Final Round of Voting Starts Today! Vote for ME please

70_Fastback

Hell Bent for Speed
Final round voting! Let's represent the Mustangs!

Each of you has already been voted as the "favorite" in your separate categories and now you're up against one another. We didn't get a chance to run the "Imports" poll as originally planned so Shawn's '92 Civic was picked by the Gold Eagle staff to represent the imports as the "Wild Card".

It's a winner-takes-all poll with the winner receiving:
* Case of 104+ Octane Boost ($50 value)
* Commemorative plaque
* $200 Gift Card

You can find the poll at http://www.goldeagle.com/brands/104_plus/promotions.aspx

Each visitor can vote once per day and we encourage you to solicit votes from friends, family, car club members, whatever... The voting will close Dec 29th. The winner's prizes will be shipped early January once the plaque arrives.

Please take a minute and vote for me - I would appreciate it (again)! :thu

-Jeremy

"70_Fastback" said:
Final round voting! Let's represent the Mustangs!

Please take a minute and vote for me Daily - I would appreciate it (again)! :thu

-Jeremy
:thu :thu :thu

You know? last month's check from you bounced. How am I suppose to feel good voting for you?

"70_Fastback" said:
FYI... you are MY white elephant gift recipient. And I have not sent it out yet.... :bomb

:roul I don't think you have much competition. :wor
Bill

Ya got my vote,
But i think the chicky babe's camaro will push you right to the wire

Well.....I voted for the one with the small scoop........................give me crap, then ask for my help......some people........huh.

Yet another vote for the camaro :skul j/k It looks like you do have a contest with the Camaro. Keep this up top and we'll try to remember to vote for you daily.
Bill

Back