• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2012 WE Xmas Program............Hurry !

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
Xmas4.gif
whiteelegiff.gif
Xmas4.gif

Once again, it's that time for a little love and sharing. :beer :thu

This year's White Elephant Christmas gift exchange program is now underway. In case some of you have never participated in one you are in store for a treat.

Gifts are typically inexpensive, humorous items or used items from home and sometimes, they are just plain trash or junk you simply don't want and can't think of a better way to unload it. The term white elephant refers to a gift whose maintenance cost exceeds its usefulness. Here is a link to a definition of the White Elephant origin.

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/410050.html

Each gift should be no more than $20 in value. In most cases the gift is a gag gift which you might have received last year and have been dying to get rid of it to some poor sole. Many send used Mustang parts, toys, etc.

1. Send me a Private Message with your real name, full address and phone number by November 25th. Upon receipt of your PM, I will either reply back with a confirmation or if you see your name on the list, you're good to go. I will create a list of those participating at the top of this post so everyone can see who's playing and more importantly who isn't. If you don't see your favorite StangFix buddy on the list, you can then bug them to join the fun. Your StangFix name will be written on a ticket and tossed into a hat or retired oil pan.

2. On Turkey day, my daughter will randomly pull out names. I will then PM you with the contact information of the person you are to send a gift to. Just to clarify, your recepient will not be giving a gift back to you. You'll will never know who is sending you one. Don't ask unless you have deep pockets. :lol

Most importantly: Please do not sign up if you do not plan to send a gift. Everyone receives and ships a gift.

This program is for all StangFixers including those living abroad. If you receive a recipient from another country, consider freight costs vs package weight as well as shipping time. Let's have some fun. If you have any questions please ask away. Keep in mind that if you ship really early, then your recipient will know who they're getting a gift from. Sometimes it's fun to wait til the last minute just to make them sweat. Just DON'T be too late.

Oh and BTW, for those who participated last year, you will not get the same recipient this year. Gotta mix it up!!

Enjoy, Craig
Xmas5.gif

Current Participants:

cmayna
Opentracker
Flysure1
SAC69
Teebone
beach pony
silverblueBP
Horseplay
RapidRabbit
scedd
TB350
70 StangMan
sgtjunior
FordDude
B67FSTB
JeffTepper
GrabberOrange69
jims6t6
guruatbol
tarafied1
stangg
David67
blu67
opentrackersteve
jmbour66
DEL65
Grabber70Mach
66gt350
Fast68back
janschutz
JulieA
dodgestang
blue65coupe
Kats66Pny
copasspupil
67 Fastback
monkeystash
crustycurmudgeon
Laurie S
GTSCODE
RustyRed
ko67
ZFORCE
KBMWRS
garner67

Re: WE 2012

I am in but I need some advice.
I ain't very resourceful and need some hints of what US citizens like from foreign countries.

Remember CMAYNA's words ....below $20 !!!! LOL !!
thx

"B67FSTB" said:
I ain't very resourceful and need some hints of what US citizens like from foreign countries.

thx

Send a Belgian Cow Pie! Serious gifts are frowned upon Bruno!

"B67FSTB" said:

thx

I got your gift last year. It was right up the alley IMO.

Bill

"B67FSTB" said:

thx

There an easy answer here Bruno.
Belgian chocolates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Especially the hand made ones from the chocolate shop next to Aussie Ice creams in the Old Town Square in Brussels.

"B67FSTB" said:

thx

Beer :beer

Re: Re: WE 2012

"cmayna" said:
I want to be in jmbour66's avatar!

My avatar was inspired by Scedd's last go around (girl putting on jeans) >:D

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Re: WE 2012

"jmbour66" said:
My avatar was inspired by Scedd's last go around (girl putting on jeans) >:D

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

How about that.
My new one has been inspired by yours!

You can count me in if you want.

I'm sure someone around here needs some used Trans Am parts and I do have an owl related idea if I were to draw a certain individual's name :roll

"RustyRed" said:
You can count me in if you want.

I'm sure someone around here needs some used Trans Am parts and I do have an owl related idea if I were to draw a certain individual's name :roll

With a little kickback to the craiger, it could happen!

Back