• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2012 WE Xmas Program............Hurry !

Mine is in the box, ready to go. Just waiting on Craig's 6th BEER to go down the hatch. :beer

vintage-drink-beer.jpg

Just finished packing the w/e; will be off to the post office tomorrow for some lucky (?) soul in another state.

I'm officially worried now. Got home last night, a package had blown in from Kansas and landed on my porch. Had WE and the number 4 on it, sent the dog over to check it out he didn't pass out so I figured it was safe to bring into the garagemahall. So if all is still standing after work tonight I'll take it into the main dwelling and put it under the tree.

"Grabber70Mach" said:
I'm officially worried now. Got home last night, a package had blown in from Kansas and landed on my porch. Had WE and the number 4 on it, sent the dog over to check it out he didn't pass out so I figured it was safe to bring into the garagemahall. So if all is still standing after work tonight I'll take it into the main dwelling and put it under the tree.

http://wavs.unclebubby.com/wav/MOVIES/BlazingSaddles/SODUMB.WAV

I think this is my 10th WE between this site and the other one.

This is the first time I have had trouble figuring what to send!

My brain hurts from thinking about it! Time to go through the garage!!!!!!

Mel

"guruatbol" said:
I think this is my 10th WE between this site and the other one.

This is the first time I have had trouble figuring what to send!

My brain hurts from thinking about it! Time to go through the garage!!!!!!

Mel

Mel, if by chance I am your recipient, I'll make it easy, just send a .40 cal S&W, or a set of AFR 185's.

I figured it out and it will go out Monday.

The only thing left is to find something old and greasy from the garage....

Mel

Sent mine out last Wednesday to Chicago. Forgot to label it as a WE gift... :shrug

Sent mine out today at lunch and did remember to label it Stangfix WE.

I was giggling the entire time I was boxing it up for shipping. :pbj :pbj :pbj

Mailed out my package yesterday. Very obviously "WE" marked. Hopefully the recipient will take a pic of it.

Mine went out on the snail mail express to IL so based on the efficiency of the Federal Government it should be there some time before the end of the world.

I double dog dare you to wait until Christmas to open it!!!!!

I am sure you will find the time for it then.

Mel

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

My gift is on it's way tomorrow via Donkey. No, Jackass.

Back