• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2013 Hot Rod Power Tour!

We had dinner together in Chattanooga
uvydusab.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Finished the PT last night by driving home from Concord, 11 hours and 660 miles, we were tired.
John enjoy your ride home and be safe. Nice seeing you and Julie again.

I just got home today after a total of 3450 miles on the 69. Only problem was the AC quit on the way to Arlington so the rest of the trip was with windows open.

This year I was a first timer - may try to do next year.

I'm sorry I didn't think to get everyone's number. We could have maybe all hooked up! Glad everyone had a safe trip. Next year we will have to PM each other our numbers so we can try to meet up at least once on the tour. I think that's the best part of the trip is BS'ing with each other and looking at the cars in person. Well the drive is pretty fun too. I understand the lack of AC, we do not have AC so it takes a toll on you. I'm kinda glad we will go North next year, it's not usually as hot as the South or Texas!

Where HOME! 2718 miles. Pick up a new ignition switch at Dallas Mustang before we got home. Updates later, I need a nap.

I almost forgot to mention, they had boiled peanuts on the tour (Chattanooga). Maybe that will encourage some of you guys to join up next year?
index.php

"tarafied1" said:
I almost forgot to mention, they had boiled peanuts on the tour (Chattanooga). Maybe that will encourage some of you guys to join up next year?

Oh Hell Yea....sign me up !! :yah

Back