1. Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2018 StangFix Fantasy Football League

Discussion in 'Non Mustang General Discussion' started by Horseplay, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Horseplay

Horseplay I Don't Care. Do you?

And let's not forget the Browns not only won a game but are over .500 three games into the season!

tarafied1 likes this.
  2. FordDude

FordDude Well-Known Dude Staff Member Moderator

6E17C307-BFDA-42A3-BC82-796AB8A80C33.jpeg

Makes sense to me.:D

fd

3. Horseplay

Not so sure that is not correct. Now that Mayfield is at the helm, with that defense, they could be real trouble for a lot of teams.

4. SkidMark

SkidMark Active Member

So I've got Ryan Fitzpatrick, DeSean Jackson, and Antonio Brown tonight. I'm betting they all lay an egg. That's my luck.

5. Horseplay

Bucs come down to reality tonight, I feel. Steelers cannot afford another loss so their D should be laying it all out. Hard to get those long pass plays off with blitzes in your face quickly. Plus Fitz is bound to lose some steam any time now.

6. FordDude

For what is worth I enjoyed watching the game. Defense finally woke up. Ben showing what he is about.

fd

7. Horseplay

I was half right. The first half. Second half Fitz got it back. We get him this week. Kinda nervous, honestly. BEARS should shut them down but big plays happen. Our offense cannot put up the points to keep up if he gets hot.

8. SkidMark

SkidMark Active Member

I forgot the game was on, when I did turn it on Fitz threw his first int...quickly followed by his 2nd and 3rd. Jackson was invisible til he ran back the punt, but of course a penalty. Not sure who I will be starting this week....doesn't matter, I will choose poorly. Tell you what, I will start Fitz just for you, cause if I start him he will suck! Your welcome.

9. Horseplay

The BEARS and me appreciate your support!

10. SkidMark

SkidMark Active Member

So last night I'm flipping thru the channels and see the Indy/NE game is about to start. Crap, I've got Andrew Luck on the bench and wanted to start him. Check and I still have time, insert him into my lineup. Then the announcers start talking about all of Indy's injuries, no one to throw the ball to, how Luck is going to have a tough night....so I put him back on the bench. 35 points later....

11. Horseplay

Oh, the woulda coulda bit. Don't sweat it. Hard to play Luck in that one with Hilton sitting. Besides, you've got Stafford lined up. He will have a good game against the Packers. Don't buy all the talk about their D being better. Matty will roast 'em at home.

12. FordDude

[Homer] Doh [/Homer]

fd