• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

69 Fastback

dking

Anybody have a 69 fastback, mach 1, or boss 302 for sale? Or do you know where I can start looking? I'm looking for a partially finished project car.

"dking" said:
Anybody have a 69 fastback, mach 1, or boss 302 for sale? Or do you know where I can start looking? I'm looking for a partially finished project car.

How do you do ?

:rulz

Welcome, I'm just North about an hour. JonK and Steve Sellers live in the burbs of Nashville. We will have to get together when the weather gets nice. As for a 69, they usually pop up on Craigslist....

I think the "wow" was in reference to a first post being about knowing trying to find a car for sale. Seems the Quackifornians even know how to introduce themselves.

It was all in referrence to the coincidence about Craig's new project, the Boss, and the post. There was the presumption that most would have noticed such. I guess not.

I know of 3 70 fastback projects for sale locally to me (College Station, Tx). They are all in various stages.

I know one was just pulled out of a field. It is a Mach I with a 351C. I haven't seen it personally, but am told it needs floor pans and lower quarter patches along with a complete restoration. I believe he wants around $3500 for it.

Another is a rolling shell. Probably cheap.

The last is one that was being built, is partially painted, has lots of new parts, but just isn't finished. Not sure on price.

If any of these interests you, just let me know and I'll give you phone numbers.

Doug

"dking" said:

I've got one of each in Oregon I'll sell for the right price. How much do you want to spend?

Back