• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

69 Mustangs

Awesome. He's really taking an interest in these cars. :nwort

BTW Craig, when you get home look at the area on the rockers where the quarter spots to. It's behind the door and in front of the wheel well. See if it's garbage for me. I'd like to cut some of it out if it's ok before you get rid of it.

Bill

Nice, tell him to be careful with the front grill trim pieces. They are getting harder to find and a little pricey.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

"Grabber70Mach" said:
Nice, tell him to be careful with the front grill trim pieces. They are getting harder to find and a little pricey.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
I have been preaching to him not to damage anything! Hopefully he will continue to be careful

make sure you save the inner structure around the trap door opening and above the wheel houses. I think it's being reproduced now, but it is not cheap. Also, possible the transition piece which sits between the rear window and trunk lid. Just save anything not completely shot. :thum

I've been in Atlanta all week but my son has been working taking off everything he can...
10271583_10202049138455598_1438006444327271781_n.jpg

10308115_10202049138655603_7254995021340040185_n.jpg

10171897_10202049139135615_8908913906319776481_n.jpg

my buddy with the 67, 65, Ranchero, etc. wants the roof. So we cut it per his direction. He is going to trade me some parts for my 65 project for the roof. The rest is going to the scrap yard!
we do have a big pile of parts too
index.php

Attachments

• parts.JPG
    parts.JPG
    546.7 KB · Views: 95
Hoping you saved the most important part of that car :whis

Got that thing tore down in record time. :thum

Was the lower cowl usable on that car?

Bill

"Fst Blk" said:
Hoping you saved the most important part of that car :whis

Got that thing tore down in record time. :thum

Was the lower cowl usable on that car?

Bill
I have several important parts safely stored away!
the cowl was actually pretty soft... most of it was pretty good but it had some spots that were no good.

"JRANGER" said:
wow thats progress. It took me most of the day to get my fenders off
well most of the bolts just twisted off!

"guruatbol" said:
I hope you have the VINs. Wanna sell them?

Mel

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
we did and I need to hang on to them Mel... sorry

i should have saved the roof to make one of these...

Attachments

• 69 Cougar Fastback.jpg
    69 Cougar Fastback.jpg
    615.5 KB · Views: 21
Wow that looks like my front yard, except I have a trailer and a rusted out FIAT too..........I lie. :hide

"KBMWRS" said:
Wow that looks like my front yard, except I have a trailer and a rusted out FIAT too..........I lie. :hide
I live in Kentucky, junk in the yard is required here!

Back