• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Adios Amigos

Congrats Abe, sounds like a good move all around. Sad to say, you're so-called "friends" will leave you high and dry after you move. I'm only 2 hrs away from KC and they treat me like a leper :wth

Super ABE!!!! Glad to read things have worked out for you. Always nice to have a garage...even nicer to be with the ones you love! :thu

Hey Abe welcome to So Cal!!! If you want to get together sometime let me know. Your only 55 miles away from me. We can always meet in the middle. Lol

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Welcome, Abe! Glad to hear it finally came about for you.
We should get together since I am real close to Burbank. Give me a call when you need any help on the car. I'm jones'n to work on one for a while now!

Welcome back!

Send me a pt and we'll get a game in.

Valencia - you're less than an hour from me.

Those nor caler's are just jealous!

Thank you everyone for the kind words and good wishes. I need them, this last month has been extremely beyond stressful.

My fellow Nor*Cal brothers took me out for a see ya later dinner, and to celebrate them finally getting rid of me. LoL Craig, Jeff, Frank and Mike took me out to Alpine Inn formerly Rossotti's. I had a great time guys, thank you soo much.

(Sorry you couldn't make it Justin, we hope Thomas is feeling better soon)

IMG_8836.jpg

The food was really great

18015148.jpg

Group shot (REPRESENT)

adios.jpg

True, Frank. However you would have been 'over the top' if you would have worn white short pants.

Back