• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

almost shot today

tarafied1

We had a mass shooting at our local gun range this past Sat..... 5 persons hit and taken to the hospital and one round fired. Old man was loading a antique rabbit ear shotgun and when he closed the upper the gun went off...hitting the concrete and peppering a dad and 4 kids with shot. Nothing major and the last was released from hospital yesterday. Pretty wild scene.
i bet, ouch!
If getting rained on while bird hunting counts, I've been shot multiple times ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Smackatalk
um, yuck!

B67FSTB

The NorCal dude from Belgium
What a story !! Glad you all are OK !!!

Gives you the shiffers when you think what all could happen.

RapidRabbit

Donator
Yikes. Glad to hear you're OK. You just never know when stuff is going to go down.

We had a hostage situation a few months back about a quarter mile down the road from the bank my wife works at. She was on lock down for awhile.

tarafied1

Yikes. Glad to hear you're OK. You just never know when stuff is going to go down.

We had a hostage situation a few months back about a quarter mile down the road from the bank my wife works at. She was on lock down for awhile.
that's scary, was your wife one of the hostages?

RapidRabbit

Donator
Yeah, small town but you never know. She works in the drive thru at her bank and it is kind of a free standing glass building.