1. Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Anyone else with problems getting on Vintage Mustang Forums?

Discussion in 'General Mustang Discussion' started by RagTop, Sep 3, 2016.

1. kb3

kb3 Well-Known Member

You don't have to go to the trouble to search here....just ask your question and our local househusband will be happy to research it for you and find the answer, all while baking cookies. You should see his apron!

msell66 likes this.
  2. Horseplay

Horseplay Well-Known Member

Be wary of much of that "info". There are still some guys there that know their stuff but there are 100 for every one of them that talk out their ass. If you pay attention to the threads those searches turn up, a good number of the "advisors" turn out to be guys who reside here now or at least left there for here a long time ago but are no longer with us. :(

3. guruatbol

guruatbol Always on vacation!

I've found that unless it is a real old post much of the advice and how to stuff is wrong or Chevy based.

Mel

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

4. Ponyboy66

Ponyboy66 Pole Position

Kb3, that image is not doing it for me. A grillmaster with a Porterhouse on the grill and a beer in hand is more like it!

5. msell66

msell66 Burning Fossil Fuels Donator

Go ahead. I know you want to. Just say it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. kb3

kb3 Well-Known Member

Hey. I didn't call you out by name....I was leaving that fun for Terry!

7. FordDude

FordDude Well-Known Dude Staff Member Moderator

I had to do the email to myself route. Come to find out why I could not remember my password. The password must contain a symbol: !@#$%^&* or something like that. Found that out when I went to change my password to one that I would remember. So unless my laptop remembers my password...

fd

8. msell66

You're only missing out on the same questions being asked over and over again.

9. KBMWRS

KBMWRS What did the moron say today?

Yeah I got kicked off too....what's up with that?:rolleyes:

And I didn't even do anything....the SS was just following orders I guess.

msell66 likes this.
  10. JeffTepper

JeffTepper Well-Known Member

Dude: when you poke a grouchy bear, sometimes they lash out, especially near Mt Fuji........................................ o_O

11. KBMWRS

I mean like two weeks ago. I was rarely on it and no poking....had been on it over a year.

12. msell66

And then Mikey replied to me and was immediately kicked off again.

13. blu67

blu67 Well-Known Member

I had the same issue. Couldn't get on and apparently needed a password reset. But because the recovery email was not one I have access to anymore, couldn't get the link. Tried contacting the webmaster but got no response.....

14. janschutz

janschutz Corn Hauler

Same here late last year but I finally got a response after 3 or 4 weeks. Been OK since then. Now my antivirus keeps flagging their site.

15. KBMWRS

Chris, Try contacting Stan Aslan here....he polices VMF

16. 6t6red

6t6red Well-Known Member

Well, for what its worth I finally got my password reset. My problem was that I could not get into my roadrunner email. They finally sent me a new password. I opened up that email and found over 900 emails waiting for me.