• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

April COTM Nominations

"65wildstang" said:
Sorry, i thought you were replying to me. Thanks

You and everyone else! That's what happens when you give an old man a computer and forget to show him how to quote!

Hater.

And to think I let you be nominated and win last month's award. sheesh...

"dodgestang" said:
I didn't cover anything. The louvers face the windshield.

You got a pic from a different angle? It looks like there's an entire cover over the louvered area. Also, need a pic of the A/C.

DSC09165.JPG

See...open louvers

DSC09166.JPG

DSC09793.JPG

DSC09791.JPG

I know my opinion is worth less than :Mark's but I don't think louvers are in the same category as a scoop. Scoops are elevated.

We need some shakers getting nominated.

"Horseplay" said:
I know my opinion is worth less than :Mark's but I don't think louvers are in the same category as a scoop. Scoops are elevated.

We need some shakers getting nominated.

I simply asked the question since some people refer to the GT turn signal hood as having 'scoops'.

Re: Re: April COTM Nominations

Sucking up the occasional passing Todd is one thing

IMG_1317.JPG

But sucking up toddlers as you drive by them.....well that really is unacceptable

"Gigantopithecus" said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dodgestang is in the running. At first, I didn't want to accept the louvers, but they are "functional", so I'll give it the benefit of the doubt. Now if they were a bit larger, one could consider them similar to the GT40 hood induction area, which is technically not a scoop, but quite functional.

OK...three down, two more to go!

I have a non-functional scoop and hillbilly AC...
72-200511113015-81141931.jpeg

72-200611122424-8273467.jpeg

I can post a picture of all the AC parts I have scattered all over the garage too. I was hoping to have AC installed by June but it's not looking too good!

Anyway, just kidding. We need some more real candidates.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Midlife" said:
Not yet. There should be lots of late models that fit the bill...
I nominate Pete's California Special. It has a scoop and AC! I can't find any pics except his sig.
unload028-3.jpg

Back