• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

April COTM Nominations

Man.....hard to compete with those old classics but here are some pics.....Thanks Craig.

securedownload.jpg

securedownload1.jpg

1210000745.jpg

unload028-4.jpg

that's a nice ride Pete, someday I will have one. I just hope it's not 40 years old when I finally buy one!

Re: Re: April COTM Nominations

"tarafied1" said:
that's a nice ride Pete, someday I will have one. I just hope it's not 40 years old when I finally buy one!
+1.

"tarafied1" said:
No need to wait 40 years....if history holds true,Pete will be selling that one in 6 months. :pbj

Thanks....I enjoy testing the high speed shifting on a daily basis.....as for the rest of it...... :censored

"Midlife" said:
What say you, Sluggo? You in?

No hood scoop on the boxing buzzard badass boss bruiser. No qualified.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

OK...we're in need of one more sucker...errr...contestant.

My car has a scoop and if I angle my hand in the window just right, it feels like AC.

"silverblueBP" said:
My car has a scoop and if I angle my hand in the window just right, it feels like AC.
Bwaaaap! No chicken dinner for you.

If you get desperate for a fifth (and I can't believe there isn't another candidate here), I'll nominate Trouble. It has the Shelby hood with the scoop and vents and an Old Air a/c system.

Nominations are now closed. I'll be posting the poll in a day or so.

Good set of nominations!

next month can we do blue 4 cylinder convertibles? I have one of those! :hide
JK. this is fun, it makes for a good variety. :steer

"tarafied1" said:
next month can we do blue 4 cylinder convertibles? I have one of those! :hide
JK. this is fun, it makes for a good variety. :steer

How about just blue convertibles.

Back