• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

August CoTM nominations

Lets get it going. Nothing special this month, just normal bad@$$ car nominations......

I'm gonna throw AzPete's new ride out there along with JohnPros ONLY Mustang, Scary......

I am going to nominate sgtjunior's 70 vert. We need to keep a vert up top, and I want to see more pics of that one. :ecit

9c73.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't even think you need to vote. Dale's car is bad ass and THAT is exactly what Rick asked for. So, like Big J, I say 70 Stangman. That car is just awesome!

"beach pony" said:
I don't even think you need to vote. Dale's car is bad ass and THAT is exactly what Rick asked for. So, like Big J, I say 70 Stangman. That car is just awesome!

Couldn't of said it better myself!

"70 StangMan" said:
Thank's for the nod J., but I'm the eternal bridesmaid.

It was a LOT easier to win when there were only 4-5 members. You should have gotten here sooner! LOL

Kinda like car shows......the less in a class, the easier the win. Still fun to participate in though.

Thanks Jake. Not sure I can take another beating though. :beat

Only 2 votes last month and I can't compete with Dale's bad @$$ ride.

"lethal289" said:
Yea sure, but you got one of the nicest verts in this joint.

Thanks again.
Not too many to pick from. I am having a hard time trying to find one to nominate every month.

Back