• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

August CoTM nominations

"FordDude" said:
What is the difference between a mod and this?

Answer: The grass

:craz

fd

Phhhhhht, I have a pasture full of that shart. You gotta do better than that Francis :itson

So I'm confused as to what we're doing now. Are we supposed to submit pictures somewhere? Is there a set number of nominated cars for October, and if so, who are they now? Or do we tune into the same bat channel, at the same bat time, next week to see the exciting conclusion?

"johnpro" said:
So I'm confused as to what we're doing now.

I think that it is called a thread hijacking. That and the COTM is now back to the normal submit and vote type of thing. But it has also been discussed to limit the entries to no more than 5 cars, which is a good idea.

fd

"silverblueBP" said:
Phhhhhht, I have a pasture full of that shart. You gotta do better than that Francis :itson

That is all that I got. :beat

fd

Great ideas.

I agree that we should limit the nominations.

I think the poll should exist in the thread with the pictures. The nomination thread would confuse things in my opinion.

Why not PM the nominations. That way there is not duplicate threads and the nominator is not necessarily divulged.

Besides, the nomination thread usually turns into a derailed cluster :fbomb anyway.[nb]Take this thread for example :lol[/nb]

"Sluggo" said:
Besides, the nomination thread usually turns into a derailed cluster :fbomb anyway.[nb]Take this thread for example :lol[/nb]

As if any thread around here stays in line with the original thought........... :dh

"silverblueBP" said:
WTF, what happened to August and September? Did I sleep through them AGAIN???

LOL

I didn't realized I jumped all the way to October now. Yup, leave it to me to take a confusing situation and turn it more confusing. :nk

I meant August. You know, August, October, almost exactly the same when you're typing them out.

Back