• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Boss Painted!

did Boss Mustangs have 4 lug rear axles too?
index.php

"tarafied1" said:
did Boss Mustangs have 4 lug rear axles too?
index.php

Thought we went over this already........it's a 6 banger throwdown rear just to make it a roller. The caster up front is not original either :craz

"70_Fastback" said:
So what the 'L' is it? I see patched up '70 fenders, 69 buckets & no louver on the rear quarters for a '69... ?

Not my plan. I would have preferred to use 69 fenders with 69 buckets (or repops even) as opposed to 70 fenders with 69 buckets welded into them and patched up marker holes.

P.S. Ever seen a 69 Boss 302 before?

"Sluggo" said:
Not my plan. I would have preferred to use 69 fenders with 69 buckets (or repops even) as opposed to 70 fenders with 69 buckets welded into them and patched up marker holes.

P.S. Ever seen a 69 Boss 302 before?
yep, I knew about the scoops on a 69 Boss 302. Always wondered why Ford did that... I didn't know they came with 4 lug rear-end's and caster front wheels though (JK Sluggo!)

HOLY CRAP RANDY!! If mine looks HALF this good I'll be more than happy!!
AMAZING JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now hurry up and finish it!

"n_pieces" said:
HOLY CRAP RANDY!! If mine looks HALF this good I'll be more than happy!!
AMAZING JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now hurry up and finish it!

hey Randy, you're not taking this abuse are you???
:nta

Got the blackout painted Friday night.

Was hoping to get it back to the house Saturday morning and get started on the engine bay and some detail work, but I spent the day waiting for the wrecker to show up.

Got the hood and fenders back off today and will start on the engine bay Thursday evening when I have some time away from work.

You wanna come over and paint mine for me?? :wi

Lookin sharp man. Good choice on the color. It will have a red tint in the shade but out in the sun it'll look more orange. Always did love that color.

:10 Gee, I like the color for some reason! Another beautiful Mustang Classic! :pbj
dne'

Back