• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Car updates needed????

This post reminds me that a number of months ago, I posted about having a get together to celebrate the coming out of a number of local (SF Bay Area) cars that are all finally going back together. IIRC most thought they would be done by now (October). It appears that estimate was too optimistic. So guys, will the cars be ready by Knott's (April) 2010?

Off the top of my head this includes Craig, Justin, Mike, Mark, Stan, Kent,............ Did I forget anyone?

"JeffTepper" said:
This post reminds me that a number of months ago, I posted about having a get together to celebrate the coming out of a number of local (SF Bay Area) cars that are all finally going back together. IIRC most thought they would be done by now (October). It appears that estimate was too optimistic. So guys, will the cars be ready by Knott's (April) 2010?

Off the top of my head this includes Craig, Justin, Mike, Mark, Stan, Kent,............ Did I forget anyone?

Most definitely! I want to be driving within a few weeks, and finish all the interior work in Nov/Dec.

Back