• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Co-Pilot Vid for Facebookophobes!

must be nice :cry

can we go for another ride tomorrow! pleeeeeeease pleeeeeease.

tired of this cold crap!

OK, good ride but can I get my face off the dash next time and I might want to see some of the surroundings too. How about a trip to DQ....we like snacks on these rides?

"AzPete" said:
OK, good ride but can I get my face off the dash next time and I might want to see some of the surroundings too. How about a trip to DQ....we like snacks on these rides?

If the weather holds up I'm going to a cruise Friday night.

I'll change the perspective for ya.

"Sluggo" said:
If the weather holds up I'm going to a cruise Friday night.

I'll change the perspective for ya.

Can we cruze for some of fd's females????????? Huh, can we, can we??????????

"67rtmcshelby" said:
Great video Randy.
I got all of my cars out last Saturday and stretched their legs.

Ya know, you could call me for some assistance in those instances!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that was fun, can we do it again, only this time find a PT and hang out behind them for 20 minutes. It'll feel just like a track day!!

How's come you can embed videos and us peons can't?? One last thing, you guys say Kansas IS flat :craz

"silverblueBP" said:
How's come you can embed videos and us peons can't?? One last thing, you guys say Kansas IS flat :craz

There's a little more than embedding going on there. I had to build a whole new page.

Can you hack up html, php and mysql?

NEXT!

Top and left are red......bottom and right are green......or so they are supposed to be I think......

Back