• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Co-Pilot Vid for Facebookophobes!

If stoplights were mounted vertically in Kansas, everyone would think they were warning lights for aircraft on top of mountains. Since there is no topography in Kansas, everything must be horizontal to avoid confusing the local yokels.

"Sluggo" said:
There's a little more than embedding going on there. I had to build a whole new page.

Can you hack up html, php and mysql?

NEXT!

Hell, I don't even know WTF you just said :eek:mg

I would love to see you post more Vids like this. After I figure out the best mount I am sure to post one this spring too. Ah, just saw your reply.... I have a tripod.

Just add a roll bar/cage, you can put a mount anywhere AND then go to the track and run for real :pbj

I still wish he would go faster than 50! :lol :lol :lol

I guess I'll have to do one when the roads here are muddy and we can do the dirt track thing.

Mel

"Mustang_Charly" said:
What's that squealy noise at 0:43? alternator belt slipping? My sister's car does that too sometimes...
Uhmmm.....Tire spin.........

"blue65coupe" said:
Sweet. What's up with them sideways stoplights though?

"Sluggo" said:
Shrug, never thought about it. Isn't that the normal way to hang stop lights?

So then why are the stoplight signs displayed horizontally and not vertically? Just yanking your chain, I remember that from some of the time that I spent in Texas. Just watched the video again this time in full screen the whole time. I like the perspective of sitting in the passenger seat. Just next time remember to turn your cell phone off. Kinda ruined the end of the ride with that happy ring tone. :craz fd

Back