• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

COTM Calendars - updated by cmayna

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsalway

Mel is dealing with quite a few things right now and has asked me to jump in for him. I am going to need some high res photos of each of the COTM winners for the calendar. If you won in 2010 please pm me so that I can let you know the best way to send me the files. We are going need to get these pretty quickly in order to get the calendars before the new year.

Re: COTM Calendars

Thanks Ryan,

I will at some time let everyone know what is going on, but it is some major stuff!

Even :gs won't help!

I will be on the board and posting, but probably will not participate in much for a bit.

I have a handle on the playing cards right now.

Again thanks,

Mel

I assume the pics would be the same as used in the above header? If so, then I'd think that Sluggo or Kat would need to supply them. No? I do however have a couple different versions of the above supplied by our "too hot for an avatar" Kat. Will email to you shortly.

Photos used on the website will be much too small. The pixel will fall apart when you try to resize them for a calendar. I need some high res files to use. You can send them via yousendit.com to me at:

ryan at ryandaviddesigns.com

The bigger the better. I have photoshop to size them down to the size I need.

Good point. Besides maybe I'll take a couple new shots of the green turd.

"cmayna" said:
Good point. Besides maybe I'll take a couple new shots of the green turd.

I'd suggest pics of the car instead. :shrug

Ryan,
Due to time constraints on this project, you might consider PM each of the COTM winners just to let them know what's going on and to submit a pic or two.

Good idea. Is there a list or do I just need to go through month by month to find the winners?

I am also need a head count as to who is for sure in for a calendar. This way I will know how many we will need to order.

Here is the list I have come up with:

January - KBMWRS
February - Jack1966
March - Lethal289
April - (????????)
May - DBFIRE
June - Monkeystash
July - PJ Moran
August - 70Stangman
September - DEL65
October - TIMS 65
November - CMYNA
December - Not Finished Yet (Larry G is in the lead)

Does this look right? If so, I will contact each of these people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back