• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

COTM Calendars - updated by cmayna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: COTM Calendars

"70 StangMan" said:
How's about mine ??? :shrug

I didn't get it. I don't know what is going on with your photo. I will try to figure out a way for you to get it to me. You can try to email it to me and see if it will go through. :shrug

"rsalway" said:
I didn't get it. I don't know what is going on with your photo. I will try to figure out a way for you to get it to me. You can try to email it to me and see if it will go through. :shrug
Just tried a smaller one :shrug

Ryan, i sent you the pics, but i may have sent smaller versions, im not sure. Will they work? I think the last one is a large version of the side shot. I hope you lose that background though. If you need the other ones large, just let me know.

I did get them. I know the side shot is big enough. I don't know about the others. I may have time to take the background out. I wish there was time to do them all and put some kind of cool background behind the cars. Don't think I will though. We'll see. I will let you know.

Just checked the others. They will need to be bigger. I think as they are, they would need to be less than 2" to look right.

Hi Ryan, I sent 3 hi res photos to your "You Sent It" account. Thanks.

Well, I have everyone's with the exception of PJ Moran and 70 StangMan (he has tried several times though). I haven't pulled them all up in photoshop to check sizes, but we have a good start. 70 StangMan, just try to email them to me. Just do them one at a time if there are a lot of them.

Just found out I may be having gall bladder surgery tomorrow. If someone else can pick up the ball, let me know.

Crap....First my heart issue and then SWMBO and now this....

This project is doomed! :shrug :shrug :shrug

Mel

"rsalway" said:
Well, I have everyone's with the exception of PJ Moran and 70 StangMan (he has tried several times though). I haven't pulled them all up in photoshop to check sizes, but we have a good start. 70 StangMan, just try to email them to me. Just do them one at a time if there are a lot of them.

I just emailed Dale's picture to you. Though I don't think the resolution is high enough for a large print.

I got that this morning. You are right, it is pretty low resolution for print. I am still waiting to see what test they want to run next. If you get a higher one, I will put it with the other files for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back