• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

December 2010 COTM Nominations

December 2010 COTM Poll

• Larry's '70

Votes: 21 40.4%
  • RappidRabbits vert.

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Stump's Fastback

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • guruatbol's Amber

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Rusty Red's coupe

Votes: 12 23.1%

• Total voters

Kats66Pny

Time to start to thinking about Decembers COTM. Same rules apply. First 5 nominations and it's up to you all to pick! :ecit

I'm going to nominate Larry's 70. Super clean ride.
CruisinNewsPhotobmpResized.jpg

Bill

Thanks Jake.
I don't have any pictures in my gallery. They are all on photobucket. I will try to load some when I get home from work.

And I want to nominate Stump.
5Nov10057.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Stump's car, but want to nominate SWMBO's (Amber's) coupe. We need another coupe again.

I can't figure out how to get the pic up here, but here is a link to the build photo album.

http://thehewitt.net/guru/gallery/67/index.html

I think the pics I have are all too high res...I'll work on it later.

Oh, the done pics are on page two. I did try to post this last night, but either my internet connection was hosed or the site....Dunno as it works fine this am.

Mel

"guruatbol" said:
I love Stump's car, but want to nominate SWMBO's (Amber's) coupe. We need another coupe again.

I can't figure out how to get the pic up here, but here is a link to the build photo album.

http://thehewitt.net/guru/gallery/67/index.html

I think the pics I have are all too high res...I'll work on it later.

Oh, the done pics are on page two. I did try to post this last night, but either my internet connection was hosed or the site....Dunno as it works fine this am.

Mel

If you want a coupe...mine wouldn't be offended if you felt like nominating it :thu

RustyRed.jpg

I have seen Shag every time I've logged in, which by the way...it appears the "remember me" function is not functioning at the moment causing me to log in every time .

It is now Shag. Someone needs to spin up the Twilight Zone theme song...

Wow, kat's on the ball here. 3 weeks to vote. I got my vote in.

And here are a few pictures of December's last place finisher. haha
DSC00855.jpg

DSC00692.jpg

DSC00706.jpg

Didn't we just do this for November?

Bill, thanks for the nomination. Craig (The Shag man) wanted me to nominate myself but I couldn't do that.

Here's some pictures.

595_25_10_10_11_19_23.jpg

595_25_10_10_11_18_38.jpg

595_02_08_10_4_30_26_0.jpg

595_02_08_10_4_30_27_1.jpg

595_02_08_10_4_46_27.jpg

Thanks All!!

Back