• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

December 2010 COTM Nominations

December 2010 COTM Poll

• Larry's '70

Votes: 21 40.4%
  • RappidRabbits vert.

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Stump's Fastback

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • guruatbol's Amber

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Rusty Red's coupe

Votes: 12 23.1%

• Total voters
Is there a deadline for nominating? Seems if you vote too early, a nomination could come along later that might make you wish you waited. Just a thought

"ZFORCE" said:
Is there a deadline for nominating? Seems if you vote too early, a nomination could come along later that might make you wish you waited. Just a thought

As Sluggo said, it's limited to 5 nominations. Once 5 nominations are posted, the poll will go up to vote on those 5.

I'm going to try to keep it on a schedule. Nominations will start like on the 1st or 2nd of the month. Voting will end at the end of the month which will give me a day or two to do the other stuff like header and COTM page.

"70_Fastback" said:
Shouldn't we atleast get Shag up top??? We are already 8 days into November... :shrug

Yes this is kind of wierd. I'd think we'd at least wait until mid or 3rd week of current month before pushing for next month. November's ink isn't even dry yet. oh well....

Thanks for the reply on nominations and stuff. Can we get more pics on Stump's FB. Just curious, does anyone know if this is the unfinished partial project purchase that was already painted I saw on a VMF "should I change colors" post a few years ago?

What about a suggestion from the past....

Once the nominations are made by a set date....then the pics get posted in the polling post so we all can see the cars without a bunch of other posts. Hard to vote without a fair comparison.

Oh, and do we really need the COTM to show up in the spell check box?

"AzPete" said:

Once the nominations are made by a set date....then the pics get posted in the polling post so we all can see the cars without a bunch of other posts. Hard to vote without a fair comparison[nb]Agreed[/nb].

Oh, and do we really need the COTM to show up in the spell check box?[nb]:wtf you talkin' about?[/nb]

I gave Kat pretty minimal instruction and asked her to run with it. I've been kinda busy. She sure ain't scared to make things happen. We'll get it all lined out for next month. I think we should do car of the year from the monthly winners and a December COTM.

Kat does have what is needed for the job.

COTY sounds good.

When I choose the spell check during a reply....the spell check box brings up the COTM pic on the top of the spell check box.

"AzPete" said:
Kat does have what is needed for the job.

COTY sounds good.

When I choose the spell check during a reply....the spell check box brings up the COTM pic on the top of the spell check box.

It's a universal header.

RustyRed gets my vote. :thu
Tired to always see a fastback.( although I have one too ) :roll

"AzPete" said:

Once the nominations are made by a set date....then the pics get posted in the polling post so we all can see the cars without a bunch of other posts. Hard to vote without a fair comparison.

Oh, and do we really need the COTM to show up in the spell check box?

No need for comparison this month Pete...just vote for the red one :roll

Back