• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Deleted topic on......

AzPete

.....April Fools day. Good joke or someone owes us a complete new thread......just sayin'...

"AzPete" said:
.....April Fools day. Good joke or someone owes us a complete new thread......just sayin'...

No joke, I've looked everywhere since I got back. Apparently someone posted a set of pics that had been warned multiple times about the nudity.

:rp

Yeah, I'm not buying it either. Especially Steve's Obama big gov't line, "It's become apparent that people can't be trusted to self regulate, and we believe it's just too much temptation."

I don't want to name, names, but (tim) it was (tim) someone that (tim) had been warned (tim) a number of (tim) times.

"AtlantaSteve" said:
I make no bones about the fact that I voted for Obama.

Sorry, that could be taken 2 different ways. I wasn't saying Obama was yours, just that you made a comment like Obama would...and that's why I'm not buying it.

If it's not a gag, my employer will be happy as I won't be popping in every hour or so to see if there's a new photo.

"silverblueBP" said:
I don't want to name, names, but (Tony R) it was (Tony R) someone that (Tony R) had been warned (Tony R) a number of (Tony R) times.

I fixed it for you because Tony was the last one to post in the Thong thread. I checked when I was up this morning at 4am. :amaz fd

This is still better than logging on to the StangFix and being redirected to the department of water and power or whatever that place was if you know what I mean. :craz fd

Yea, but a day without Thongs is like ............................Well, a day without Thongs.
:beg

"FordDude" said:
I fixed it for you because Tony was the last one to post in the Thong thread. I checked when I was up this morning at 4am. :amaz fd

Thanks buddy for throwing me under the bus that way. But I dont find the good pics like you. I was tempted to post one last night but thought twice about it.

"Tony R" said:
Thanks buddy for throwing me under the bus that way. But I dont find the good pics like you. I was tempted to post one last night but thought twice about it.

Actually I must correct myself as the pics that you posted last night was in fact in the "Random Pics" thread. Not sure who was the last to post in the Thong thread. I have not had the time to look for some good Thong pics lately. :cry fd

I was ready to to post some more tonight but some one is trying to play a practical joke. Whoever it is had better make up for it with some good pics in the thread when they replace it.

"Tony R" said:
I was ready to to post some more tonight but some one is trying to play a practical joke. Whoever it is had better make up for it with some good pics in the thread when they replace it.

Ahem... you could always post them in a new thread. :weas

Oh come on, let's bring back the daily thong and have a little diversion to our boring, insignificant lives. The moderator can always delete the offending image(s). I don't see a reason the whole thread had to go if a recent image was inappropriate (not that I would mind).

Back