• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Deleted topic on......

"Fast68back" said:
The offensive image, user and thread have been removed. Warnings were given via PM..

I'm not trying to be jerk, but if there were a few bad images, why not just delete them only and keep the thread.

"AtlantaSteve" said:
It'll probably get shut right down.

Wow. Some a$$hole really f'ed up.

Steve & Sluggo - sorry you were put in that position, but you have to do what is necessary to protect the board & yourselves.

Man, it must have been a doozie.
shocked.gif

"70 StangMan" said:
Man, it must have been a doozie.
shocked.gif

Well here's just a hint for everyone...if you post a picture, and it disappears about 10 minutes later, don't repost it. 4 times.

"AtlantaSteve" said:
Well here's just a hint for everyone...if you post a picture, and it disappears about 10 minutes later, don't repost it. 4 times.

Sounds like a perfectly good reason to ban someone but not so much a reason to remove the thread.

"RustyRed" said:
Sounds like a perfectly good reason to ban someone but not so much a reason to remove the thread.

We don't ban people. The only person (not counting spammers) who has been banned is me :) (I had a test account, and I used it to needle Jeremy, so Sluggo banned it...Acting like I didn't tell him everything I was gonna do before I did it, LOL)

IF we are going to ban someone, we won't do it without a written warning first, even if they do something egregious, like repost a deleted picture. I do not think it'll happen again.

Had we not deleted maybe 50 different pictures from that thread already, we probably wouldn't have taken such steps, but this board 100% moderates itself EXCEPT for that thread (and the random "shit" or "fuck" in the non-pw forums)

It was not a light decision...and BTW not my decision...I don't make administrative decisions around here, I am an admin just because I'm the tech-lead around here. But when Sluggo says "I'm not near a PC...Do it" I listen.

Since I am apparently the only one who did not see it, was it a violation of the "nips and lips" clause ?? Just curious.

"70 StangMan" said:
Since I am apparently the only one who did not see it, was it a violation of the "nips and lips" clause ??

You don't know what nips and lips are? :amaz

Are you asking to see the evidence?

You gotta do what you gotta do. If it had happened any other of the 364 days of the year there might not have been so much disbelief. But this is Sluggo's place and it is a much nicer place, but it is still his leather ball. fd

"Sluggo" said:
You don't know what nips and lips are? :amaz

Are you asking to see the evidence?
I'm pretty clear on what they are I was just asking if that was the reason for the locking.

"70 StangMan" said:
I'm pretty clear on what they are I was just asking if that was the reason for the locking.

I never seen them. I was in a position where I could not get to a PC and was having the heat put on me to make a decision.

I trust that when I get texted by panicing staff members over some over the line post, I gotta believe they know what they are looking at.

Starting to look like some chicanery going on around here.

What the Fuck is everyone talking about? I don't see a deleted Daily Thong thread...

"lethal289" said:
Damn i happen to disappear for two days, and i miss everything! :wtf

Yep, this place is like a soap opera. You cannot miss a day. :craz :lol fd

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Hehehehe....

No more flash backs.... :shy :shy :vic :vic :beat :beat :sur :sur
Mel

Back