• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

F.M.L.

Not that I ever thought it could, but even after it's all over it's gotten worse.....

Two weeks to the day later my BIL's psycho new wife had some kind of knockout, drag down fight with her two sisters. My BIL tried to calm everyone down, which resulted in his psycho wife throwing her ring out onto the front lawn and then BURNING the marriage license paperwork that they'd never submitted to the state of California.

I'm not sure who's the bigger dumbass. Them? Or me for wasting my time/money? Probably me.

"daveSanborn" said:
which resulted in his psycho wife throwing her ring out onto the front lawn and then BURNING the marriage license paperwork that they'd never submitted to the state of California.

That just might be the best thing that ever happened to him from the sounds of it. I'd probably be consulting an attorney about an annulment before it gets even more expensive when it requires a divorce instead....

"daveSanborn" said:
Not that I ever thought it could, but even after it's all over it's gotten worse.....

I'm not sure who's the bigger dumbass. Them? Or me for wasting my time/money? Probably me.

hmmmmm.....

"daveSanborn" said:

Two weeks to the day later my BIL's psycho new wife had some kind of knockout, drag down fight with her two sisters. My BIL tried to calm everyone down, which resulted in his psycho wife throwing her ring out onto the front lawn and then BURNING the marriage license paperwork that they'd never submitted to the state of California.

Dayyyy-um.

Back