• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Finally.....

70_Fastback

Hell Bent for Speed
"AzPete" said:
Probably true......I have to find something that will record pic and sound. I have given all mine away to kids........

That's called a camcorder Pete. C A M.... C O R D E R.... say it with me.

AzPete

I have had so many of those C A M C O R D E R S in my life and now none...gave them to those that needed them....I think my daughter still has the last one I had. Once the rain stops, I will have to get this done.....

AzPete

FYI, figured out what I was doing wrong with the cell phone after my 14 year old grandson showed the old man how....lol

lethal289

I watched the vid, and i have to say, I dont think the cell phone is gonna cut it pete, we will have to wait until you can use a more suitable method to capture that beast!

AzPete

Yep, crappy for sure. Will check another method tomorrow.

Those security tapes are of the frig.....

AzPete

New video....

....in the sound bite post. Could not find a place to get rid of the locusts chirping in the trees but the car sounds a lot better.

A

Anonymous

Wow, much better!!! Nice lope in gear, I bet the neighbors love you.

AzPete

Thanks. Since I live full time in an RV park, I mostly get thumbs up from guys that remember that sound. I wonder if the rest can hear it..... :rofl

AzPete

"monkeystash" said:
Pete, thanks for letting me benefit from your exhaust choice! Your new setup sounds great!

I must say, this had to be one of the easiest sale transactions I have ever had, especially on line. Once the prices were sorted out for shipping, I sent the mufflers out on Tue., monkeystash sent the money order on Wed., he got the mufflers on Thu., I got the money order on Fri. Everything on time and as promised. To bad more in life can't go this smooth. Thanks for the great transaction.