• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

FOR CRAIG - April Fool's Day isn't always in April

"daveSanborn" said:
You guys can think whatever you want, but I'm still leaning towards "Craig's pissed". Just a gut feeling I have, nothing more.

Agreed.

I've tried several times to reach Craig. He will not answer my emails or text messages. This is very unlike him.

I thought the perpetrators knew him well enough to properly gauge his reaction.
I guess I was wrong.

It needs to be made right, whatever it takes.

"daveSanborn" said:
This has to be one of, if not the funniest one word response in StangFix history.

ROTFLMAO.
I'm with you Dave.
Some may think this thread is as funny as a fart in church, but i think its hilarious.
I get the feeling there will be a revenge post appearing soon

Craig, just order another Moto-Lita wheel. You know you love it. Those wheels are sweet.

Also, I think we could all chip in to cover all the shipping costs so there's no additional cash out of pocket. We owe you at least that. Hell, maybe we should all chip in to by you the whole damn steering wheel?!

Sorry for all the pain and agony. Sure you may be feeling a little down, but here's some of Bluto's advice.

Now get your ass out to the Shelby event this weekend!!! How in the hell can you miss seeing the out of town StangFix'ers?! Not to mention those vintage Shelbys racing door to door, or all those sweet Trans Am cars mixing it up on the track. It's going to be an amazing spectacle, one that should not to be missed when it's so damn close to home.

I still won't believe this !!
He is pulling everybodies legs with the help of the NorCal gang !! ( Abe , Rick , Mike , Crusty.... ect )
But .......If it is true that he returned the wheel ( which I don't believe )

I will contribute to the expence of buying him a steeringwheel .

But I still don't believe it.

He loved that Moto-Lita steeringwheel. That I know !!

If he really did return it I think kicking in money to buy him a new wheel is a good gesture. This time lets get him a leather wrapped Grant wheel. :lol

I think we will see a sudden emerging of Shag, completed and looking good for this weekends events. Last seen he only had a drivers seat and no interior.......

Yes , Shag's interior panels where painted , so he will ignore us and will work on Shag.
I understand you Cali guys want to enter the SAAC35 meeting ?
He will show up with interior and Moto-Lita steeringwheel !!!

"silverblueBP" said:
Who's Craig and what is Shag?

For the uninitiated, here's a pic of one "Craig", aka Yvonne Craig, TV's Batgirl:

5337L.jpg

Here's what Shag is all about:

shag-party-cover.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
"SAC69" said:
For the uninitiated, here's a pic of one "Craig", aka Yvonne Craig, TV's Batgirl:

5337L.jpg

Here's what Shag is all about:

shag-party-cover.gif

Can we convince her to be a member. She's hot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Craig, haven't kept up on the steering wheel choice since you emailed me that you weren't going with the Nardi (sorry it didn't work out). Then I stumbled on this whole bad practical joke thread. I was surprised and sorry that you took it so hard...then I saw your final word video.

REVENGE IS SWEET! Great timing! Glad to see you had the last word...er finger.

I think your absence and failure to respond, set those bas@#$#ds up real good! You could have waited a little longer and you would have started to get checks in the mail. I really think they were feeling remorse! NICE!

Back