• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fordrule's 64 falcon build

Hey Joey, what city are you in in VA? I should be coming up that way end of May with the 'cough, cough', Miata club. Will be coming through Bristol TN (driving the track, 2nd time) to Petersburg VA (below Richmond) and probably wind my way back through Kitty Hawk/ Kill Devil Hills outer banks.
Jon

Hey Joey, what city are you in in VA? I should be coming up that way end of May with the 'cough, cough', Miata club. Will be coming through Bristol TN (driving the track, 2nd time) to Petersburg VA (below Richmond) and probably wind my way back through Kitty Hawk/ Kill Devil Hills outer banks.
Jon
Hey man. I'm in hampton va. Still have the same number. Come on by for sure. Hopefully have her up and running by then

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Hey man. I'm in hampton va. Still have the same number. Come on by for sure. Hopefully have her up and running by then

I think I can work that into my map early Sunday, I have to make it down to the ferry in Cape Hatteras NC before 3pm for the last ferry out and of course want to stop at some light houses, etc along the way. Phone still ends in 7542? Mines still 7225 if that's what you have.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

It'll be Sunday morning when I head your way so it'll depend on how much fun I have Saturday night ;). I should make it by 10am if you're off that day and up by then.

Some of you are following me on Facebook. I also got a 66 mustang with a 289 for the next project.

The falcon is a 260 v8 and t10. Has e7 heads, 351w roller turbo cam.
b9f937b5133a1392062912b430a1f6a7.jpg
4d5d77065edab218998611efd7d36dd5.jpg
be7fec02293c98636fc581e494118cb0.jpg

Hey Joey, it was great stopping in to see you and your family. Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to get caught up. Great progress on your cars. I hope I can get back up there again soon. Sorry I parked a Miata in your driveway and your neighbors saw it :)
Now go buy that interior!

Got the interior. Need to transfer it to the old seats ..then go from there on matching the paint to the vinyl and what the contrast color will be.. thinking black carpet and door cards and use the red burgundy on top

Back