• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

GasBuddy - what an awesome app......

"Horseplay" said:
Can somebody please explain to me why the gas in my area keeps climbing at such a fast rate compared to the rest of the country?

Very simple.....What kind of beans do you eat?

I get my gas at the local WallyWorld parking lot for the price of some rubber tubing and some sucking.

Re: Re: GasBuddy - what an awesome app......

"Midlife" said:
I get my gas at the local WallyWorld parking lot for the price of some rubber tubing and some sucking.

Too much information. Is this your new night job?

"Midlife" said:

That one is ripe for comments, I will refrain.

"Horseplay" said:
Didn't see this one coming. Price has DROPPED recently. $4.36 for 87 reg.

Obama's policies are working!

These gas prices are killing me. :rant

Just between our 2 daily drivers we are spending over $400 a month.
And I don't even have the boat or the Mustang out yet. :roul

"Horseplay" said:
Our house is over $500 a month...and I work from home 80% of the time!

I wish I had a house payment of only $500/month.

"silverblueBP" said:
I wish I had a house payment of only $500/month.
Alright Mr. Sellers. Our household gasoline bill is over $500/month. I don't even like to think about the other bill it is too painful.

we average around $100 per month in gas. i stay home as much as possible, so put about $20-$30 in my truck a month. the mrs works 4 mi. from home so we average one fill up on her car at $60-$70. oh, my house payment is only $580.... :bowdown

Mine all depends on if I have to travel for work. If I have to burn a tank a week, I can rack up $400 a month myself. Then there's the wife's 60 mile daily round trip to work.
The only thing keeping us from going broke is my working from home most days.

My wife only works 2 days a week. so most of our gas money is my drive to work.
I put about 80 miles a day on my car. usually 6 days a week.
Her commute is only about 15 miles round trip, but her jeep only gets 15 miles to the gallon.
I usually fill up at least twice a week.

I burn at least 2 cans of beans a day to get from my bedroom to my office downstairs.

"silverblueBP" said:
I burn at least 2 cans of beans a day to get from my bedroom to my office downstairs.

Bet you could jump and glide. Save you a can or so.

"Gigantopithecus" said:
Bet you could jump and glide. Save you a can or so.

You must have missed Nick's memo...references to said names are also not approved.

"silverblueBP" said:
You must have missed Nick's memo...references to said names are also not approved.

tampax1.jpg

Back