• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

GasBuddy - what an awesome app......

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
.....for us iphoners. It's free and tells you today's gas prices at all nearby gas stations no matter where your're at for all 3 grades. Dang! $4.29 for regular at my favorite Chevron.

Yes for you computer dweebs, you can use their website www.gasbuddy.com :bowdown

.....and here I thought this was something about that west coaster eating beans......

Not sure about that app but most I have checked locally are not real accurate. May look into that one.

Who cares, when you're filthy rich, just stop when you need gas and pay the man.

or if you're like me and live near a town with just 2 gas stations.......

We hit $4 this morning. That's a 50 cent increase in about a week. That's outside of Cook county (Chicago). Even higher in the city with those taxes added on. Expected to keep on climbing too.

About those note pads...

$4.39 for Cheron Regular, $4.49 for premium. And tomorrow four 67/68 fastbacks are going on a cruise? Ouch goes the pocket book.

Just curious to see what is happening around the country with gas prices. When I first posted, 87 octane in northern IL was $3.50 a gallon. $4.40 today. Almost a dollar increase in less than a month. :rant

Back