• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

GasBuddy - what an awesome app......

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
.....for us iphoners. It's free and tells you today's gas prices at all nearby gas stations no matter where your're at for all 3 grades. Dang! $4.29 for regular at my favorite Chevron.

Yes for you computer dweebs, you can use their website www.gasbuddy.com :bowdown

AzPete

.....and here I thought this was something about that west coaster eating beans......

Not sure about that app but most I have checked locally are not real accurate. May look into that one.

A

Anonymous

Who cares, when you're filthy rich, just stop when you need gas and pay the man.

or if you're like me and live near a town with just 2 gas stations.......

Horseplay

I Don't Care. Do you?
Donator
We hit $4 this morning. That's a 50 cent increase in about a week. That's outside of Cook county (Chicago). Even higher in the city with those taxes added on. Expected to keep on climbing too.

About those note pads...

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
$4.39 for Cheron Regular, $4.49 for premium. And tomorrow four 67/68 fastbacks are going on a cruise? Ouch goes the pocket book.

Horseplay

I Don't Care. Do you?
Donator
Just curious to see what is happening around the country with gas prices. When I first posted, 87 octane in northern IL was $3.50 a gallon. $4.40 today. Almost a dollar increase in less than a month. :rant