• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Granddaughter to live with us

I salute you for doing this. Times are bad and I hope the young ones can get their live in together. Amalie is lucky to have you guys to step in.

Oh, I have these if you want them (send PM ). May put a smile on her face.

Good for you Craig. That little girl will have a great home. Sounds like it the best thing for her and her parents right now.

I'm sending you a pm.

Thanks for all the support and advice. My wife and I knew they were struggling. We know they haven't neglected the baby but can barely take care of themselves. I think this will be for the best.

I admire you for stepping in Craig!

Sadly sometimes folks make a baby before they are ready to be a father / mother.

My boys have several friends and / or boys on their team that are being raised by grandparents.

Kudos to you and your wife Craig. Sounds like you've made the right decision for your granddaughter. Hopefully they can use this opportunity to get on there feet and still in the future be a part of her life. I also agree on the advice about filing for custody.

Craig, I don't think I can send pictures in a PM but here's a photo of the Terlingua Racing Team "Titus" Mustang with an "Amalie" decal displayed on the front lower fender. Here's also a closeup of an original. The company has been around a while but now I only see their name on 2 cycle oils. I'll get the decals on the way.

"Horseplay" said:
When you say "we" are we to presume that means you and the other drunken bench crashers?

rumor has it...he wasn't drunk, just spotted an owl and passed out / fainted. :shrug

Craig, Of course with such a first name, I can never expect anything less than what you've done here for that child. It's so typical of our breed.

:thu :thu :thu

But seriously, you have stepped up big time. I do hope in time that things settle down for your son and his GF to the point that they can provide the parental care that child deserves.

"67 evil eleanor" said:
Craig, I don't think I can send pictures in a PM but here's a photo of the Terlingua Racing Team "Titus" Mustang with an "Amalie" decal displayed on the front lower fender. Here's also a closeup of an original. The company has been around a while but now I only see their name on 2 cycle oils. I'll get the decals on the way.
I got a huge envelop of stickers!!! Thanks!!!!

Craig,
Hope this doesnt come across wrong...but I hope they stop procreating and get their lives on track...no doubt you are stepping up to the plate but what would they have done if you hadn't? I just hate to see grandparents spending their golden years raising kids..sorry if I seem rash

no, you don't. You are right on the money. I "think" I see a big change in both of them. The key is that my wife does too. She has never been easily fooled by their behavior or lies. Time will tell however...

Back