• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Gratuitous puppy pics!

Little dogs and puppies are chick magnets :10

Not that it would work for me though.

You just made me spit my drink onto the keyboard AND screen.
:lol

Ansel's all ready for some college foosball!! I don't know if he can wait another week :eek:mg

GatorGearSmall-1.jpg

Mark -

Can Ansel take himself out for a walk??? :eek

Something in my dog's previous training makes him insist on carrying the leash, or lightly clamping onto my wrist to "lead"...

47294_146784542019691_100000644375929_292677_8189495_n.jpg

LOL...No, but he's tried to take another dog for a walk!!

Ansel+and+Dozer.jpg

When Jeb was still alive, we would have him "get" his own leash and walk around in public. Got some funny looks!!

Nice pic Bob.

"BobV" said:
Mark -

Can Ansel take himself out for a walk??? :eek

Something in my dog's previous training makes him insist on carrying the leash, or lightly clamping onto my wrist to "lead"...

47294_146784542019691_100000644375929_292677_8189495_n.jpg

LoL, cool pic Bob!

I had a dog growing that would hold the leash in his mouth. I would drop the end and just let him walk. Also trained a buddies chow to bring me his leash when he wanted to go outside. I thought it was pretty cool until he wanted to go outside every time he saw a dog or a cat walk by..... My buddy called me about 15 minutes after he got home......I dont recall him asking me to dog sit again after that.....

We took Ansel to the Challenge Air event today at the KC downtown airport. Among lots of other things that were going on, I was able to take him on a homemade hovercraft ride!

Hovercraft+(Large).jpg

There was another service dog organization there (KSDS) and one of the pups was named......Shelby Mustang. I had to get my pic taken with her, it's as close as I'll get to the real thing!

TBG+and+Shelby+Mustang+(Large).jpg

Here's a link for Challenge Air: http://www.challengeair.com/

We did run into one problem though, seems that Ansel had his mind set on flying in the left seat and was caught over at the "flight school" area. Dog thinks he's a human :eek:mg

Ansel+at+Flight+School+(Large).jpg

Had a fun day with 3 other CCI puppies and their raisers in Council Grove. Here's a group pic of the rascals.

GrouppicLarge.jpg

L-R

Ansel (9 mths), Lassiter (3 mths), Chloe (9 mths) and Raj (7 mths)

One more

3inCGLarge.jpg

Chloe, Ansel and Raj

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's one today while he was on campus at K-State. Nice fall colors...so I'm told :eek:mg

AnselatKSU102610Large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you PLEASE take a pic of him eating, drinking water, barking, licking his balls or SOMETHING without that freakin' snoutstrap on?!?!? While he's a beautiful dog, it's really pi$$ing me off that in every freakin' pic he's just staring at that da/\/\l\l strap around his face. What's the matter? You think he's gonna pull a "Bush's Baked Beans" on 'ya and LHAO at you?

Most likely being restrained because he catches and retrieves PT Cruisers better than someone we know.....

Back