• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Guess who has invited himself to MBB II

"70 StangMan" said:
I think the whole deal was to stir up trouble and dis harmony at MBB 2 ( to have his name on everybodys lips) and sit back and laugh at the results. If you guys don't do anything else, don't let this be the case . :pf

Yeah, he accomplished his goal.

Frank

"daveSanborn" said:
My opinion:

The same hypocrisy that we've been bitching about that happens on the VMF is suddenly okay when the shoe is on our foot?

"You're not welcome because your presence could upset some people?"

WTF kind of shit is that?

Sorry guys. Little ole me is bigger than that bunch of bullshit. F'in Whizco, Tony and every other shithead could show up to MBII and I wouldn't give a rats ass. I wouldn't be snuggling up to them and buying them beers, but they'd be welcome to attend. I'll be there to have a GREAT time and I don't care who shows up.

Lastly, when someone states they're trying to set things right, you give them the chance to do so. If Mid doesn't want to hear it, so be it.

I agree with Dave 100%.

"daveSanborn" said:
Jeremy you're a big baby and have lost tremendous amounts of cool points for turning down a free ticket to attend. Scared to fly? Is this even possible?

Did I miss the part about a free ticket...? WTF; No I didn't. He simply stated that I should come too. And, if me not liking to fly makes me a baby in your eyes, so be it. I honestly don't give two shits what you think of me. To me, flying is an unnecessary risk and I don't like it. 'Nuff said.

"70 StangMan" said:
I think the whole deal was to stir up trouble and dis harmony at MBB 2 ( to have his name on everybodys lips) and sit back and laugh at the results. If you guys don't do anything else, don't let this be the case . :pf

You and Charles are certainly correct.
My thinking is the best way to retaliate is to NOT mention him at all or this mess. All he wants is attention. At the California MITM none of us mentioned him or VMF the whole weekend. There was even two of his friends (mods) there and we never mentioned him.

"blue65coupe" said:
One more thing and I'm done on this one. Extending an olive branch in public generally has another motive.

Exactly! And with him publicly replying instead of privately replying to Ron supports it.

The key for all you MBBII attendies is to simply put all this behind you and have a great time. Ron has worked his tail off for this weekend so lets help him by not bringing this issue up. Instead, have Sanborn teach you how to do navel shots at the Rathole.

Instead, have Sanborn teach you how to do navel shots at the Rathole.

It's all in the legs. Lifting the navel up to your mouth is the easy part. Not falling over backwards is where it get's tricky!

I have refrained from commenting, since I really don't care and I will not be attending (although I feel it will be the party of the decade!), but.....

with the previous 2 posts before mine, it has officially turned :gobp

"silverblueBP" said:
I have refrained from commenting, since I really don't care and I will not be attending (although I feel it will be the party of the decade!), but.....

with the previous 2 posts before mine, it has officially turned :gobp

Jealousy is a disease. We're here for ya man.

After much thought, I've decided to put in my 2 cents even though they're worth much less. Personally, I believe that Bob's intentions were merely a ruse to start just such a contraversy. Kudos to him, because he certainly did that. More importantly, I think Ron, as the host, did the right thing. Let me explain why. Ron did not post publically "You're not welcome!" He simply thought about all those who had already "rsvp"ed if you will and then tried to engage in a private discussion with Bob as to how he felt about the situation. Instead of responding in kind, Bob decided to go public without any discussion at all. To me he is the one who took the low road. I for one could care less about who shows and who doesn't. I've gotten pretty good at ignoring people over the years (just ask my wife). It is funny though that before I even saw this thread, my wife Jennifer was asking if I had talked to the guys and if everyone (Dave, Duane, Craig, etc) was going to be there this year. This started the discussion of how this year would be a little different as most of those attending have joined Dave from last year as the "Access Denied" crowd. Regardless, I am excited as hell to see some of you again (except Duane :bird), and to meet some of you for the first time. I just hate that I won't have the Mustang :cry (I've decided to move forward in a different way on that). I'll see some of you tomorrow and others Saturday. What's say we just put this to rest?

Oh, Duane, you bringing your boyfriend this year? :mid

You better hope like hell your tolerance is up. Feed you two beers and you won't know who's with who. Hell, I might just make you my bitch...bitch.

Insignificant. Since Kate is not quite 4 and Chip is 7 months it would be a hassle. They'll probably be coming next year.

"Havok1" said:
Personally, I believe that Bob's intentions were merely a ruse to start just such a contraversy. Kudos to him, because he certainly did that.

Sadly he got exactly what he wanted!

Back