• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Happy National Inauguration Day!

some one else insulting the first lady, how unique. melania was never a prostitute by the way, and she is a US citizen.

i didnt like obamas policies, but i never insulted michele obama. i always thought she was a classy lady. in fact the only first lady i ever insulted was hillary clinton, i knew the kind of person she was even back in 1992.
You are correct. I apologize.
Any man can easily marry a woman 24 years younger that has nothing to do with his wealth. Happens all the time.

You are correct. I apologize.
Any man can easily marry a woman 24 years younger that has nothing to do with his wealth. Happens all the time.
To be fair, that doesn't make one a prostitute. An opportunist, yes, but even then we have no way of knowing if she loves him for other than his cash. I'm willing to bet she doesn't try and manage our kids school lunch meals.

Anyone know what rights he has either taken or threatened to take from women to cause this huge March thingy.

I must be part of the problem with my wife because we can't figure out what the issue is.

I understand that prolife people were not invited.

Mel

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Two of my wife's friends went to dc for the butthurt protest. And my wife voted for the guy. Should be interesting conversation next time I'm dragged over to their house.

One of their signs was literally every single buzzword the left uses to attack trump. How creative.....
You know, misogynist, sexist, blah, blah, blah. Kicker is they both voted for slick Willie back in the day.

... bunch of women that made reservations for Hillary's inauguration stuck in DC with nothing to do decided to have a parade...

... bunch of women that made reservations for Hillary's inauguration stuck in DC with nothing to do decided to have a parade...

What were they actually protesting? Against the new FIRST family? The one where FLOTUS is a good mom and a successful model and where the daughter is a very powerful and successful business person and good mother. Yeah, I can see where nobody would want to be that!

It was a sore loser's pity party. Prog women butthurt over the election. That's it. Because vajayjays or some feminazi horseshit. My wife is dying to ask her friends exactly what rights have been infringed to spur this faux outrage.

Back