• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Has anybody ever seen a place like this?

lethal289

I want to go, if you know where it is...

DCP_3885.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont buy it. Look at the Grabber blue car in the bottom front, no broken glass and an intact interior. Even the way the cars are stacked doesnt look right on most of them.

Isnt that a Colorado license plate?
DCP_3890.jpg

I have never seen it, but I just got an e-mail from my local Mustang club talking about a big Mustang junkyrad that is outside of Chicago. If I can find the email, I will share the info.

"KBMWRS" said:
Its real. VMF had it posted a few years ago. In the east somewhere.

That makes it real..... I dont see a whole lot of rust on these cars for it to be East somewhere.... but then Vegas is east of you...

Time for some investigative work. Ok, so heres what i did, i was surfing photobucket, and came across the first pic. So, after i posted it, i looked up the album, and found the rest of the pics. The album is by somebody called COMUSTANG. I then searched for it and came up with Colorado mustang. They made this car:

paint35.jpg

I remember seeing it on horsepower tv. Any who, i went to their website and sure enough, there are the same pics, of what they claim is "their salvage yard"

http://coloradomustang.com/PhotoGallery.aspx?id=5

So if this place is in colorado, like Rick said, wheres the rust? Surely they get snow. so :wtf !?

My 71 Mach was a Colorado car. It was pretty solid til the po left it outside in Houston with a hole knock in the windshield.

Colorado is a pretty dry climate.

"Fast68back" said:
Did you e-mail to see if its open to the public? I'm up for a road trip....
I did, waiting on a response. I am doubtful of it though. Their zip code is 80010, i did a mapquest, and its a 22 hour drive for me. Chances of me getting there are slim to none. Anybody on here in the Colorado area?

Back