• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

here is a pic of hand after skin graft---warning--graphic!!!

Hey Craig ---that explains the bloody noses! I have been punching myself in the face with this club of a bandage. Typing kinda sucks, among other things---I watch the clock for pain pill time.

Rod, if you need some adaptive tools, utensils, equipment...I can hook you up. Deb has all kinds of that stuff that she loans out to the Extension agents in Kansas!

I can send one of these.....
DEX-9569_full.jpg
if it would help. The rounded side is a rocker style knife with the fork. I donate them to those in need. Just shoot me an address.......

My grandfather shot his right hand off when he was 17. Used one of those for as long as I can remember. Between my Dad (when he was alive) and myself, we have given away close to 100 of them anytime we see someone with one hand or serious injuries such as yours. I have used them as a trial and they are great. Like I say...up to you.

Weapons wise.....could be wicked.

I didn't mean to offend you with my smart ass responce, it is quite usefull I am sure, I am going to be able to use my hand somewhat in another week or so, I probably would injure myself more using that with my left hand as I am not real gracefull with it---I am choosing food that cuts easily or can be knawed on while being held by my left hand. it is wonderfull that you give those away and I would take you up on your offer if I was more long term. Thanks again---Rod F.

No offense taken. Just like to offer options. I get some odd responses from people all the time when I approach them.

It is great that you will be using your hand soon. Hope you have a speedy recovery for sure.

Back