• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Here's your sign

68bucks

I don't know about your area, but this is the attitude in mine!

Attachments

• here's yer sign.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 151
Heres one of my favourites

policespeedingsign.jpg

I'm not sure if this one is still there but it was common to see these around the border when the troubles were bad. They served as a warning to British soilders.

wallz8395_SniperAtWork.jpg

wallz8389_S.Armagh.jpg

"blue65coupe" said:
That sniper sign would be awesome at the top of my drive. Johnny, can you take one down for me?

The police and the army were afraid to take them down :guns.......So the answer to your question is "no"

"B67FSTB" said:
I don't think they laugh with this sign where Johnny lives.
ITS REAL !!

Oh I know its real. My father was smart enough to leave in the late forties or else I would either be dead or part of it. :censored

"Johnny M" said:
The police and the army were afraid to take them down :guns.......So the answer to your question is "no"

I bet you would succeed if you waited for the cover of darkness . . .

When the troubles were bad you didn't fuck with these people. Marshall law existed in certain areas.....if you decided you wanted to sell drugs you got told to stop and if you didn't you'd loose your knee caps..

"Johnny M" said:
When the troubles were bad you didn't fuck with these people. Marshall law existed in certain areas.....if you decided you wanted to sell drugs you got told to stop and if you didn't you'd loose your knee caps..

Johnny,
Do you walk with a limp? :hide :sarc

Sorry. :roll

Back